Sukup Stiffened Farm Bin Prices
Sukup Stiffened Farm Bin Specifications
- 4” wide corrugations create less resistance and friction to allow grain to flow more easily.
- High-strength – 50,000 psi yield strength, 65,000 psi tensile strength – galvanized steel and 4” corrugations provide better vertical load carrying capacity.
- Sukup’s advanced production equipment ensures accurate placement of the bolt holes in the sidewall sheets, so Sukup Bins go together quickly and seal up tight.
- Top sidewall sheets can be pre-punched for Fastir™ Stirring Machine track. Bottom sidewall sheets can be pre-punched for floor flashing.
- You can also have transition openings pre-cut for your Sukup fans at a nominal charge.
- All vertical seams are bolted in the peak and valley for a tight overlap of the sidewall sheets.
- Sidewall sheets 15 gauge and heavier are double-bolted on the peak and valley for increased connection strength and a tighter seal.
All Sukup Stiffened Bin Packages Include:
- Centrifugal Fan
- Perferated Floor with Supports
- Inside and Outside Ladders
- Power Sweep Unload
To ORDER CALL 765-617-4994
|48||12||72,122||Call for quote|
For more information about Sukup Grain Bins, please download the brochure.